Monday, March 3, 2008

In the Valley of Elah

This was a really interesting show. I had heard a lot of good things about it from the Radio from Hell show I listen to every morning. I am pretty sure I reccomend it. It does have some language in it but it is a really good murder mystery. Tommy Lee Jones is a really good actor and he does a good job in this movie. He is more understated then he usually is. Charlize Theron does a good job as well. I don't know why they list Susan Sarandon on the cover of the movie, she is only it it for less than ten minutes. I think it is an indie film despite having big names in it. It was made by an indie company at least. Anyways I will give it a solid 3 and half. It made me think for a while after it was over and that is always a good thing for movies to do.



0 comments: