Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Beatles Song

So the other day I was checking my facebook page and noticed that one of my friends had taken this quiz to find out what Beatles song best described their life. Due to my current obsession with the Beatles I decided to take the quiz and find out what song was a representation of my life and what that meant. The song that won was "Hey Jude." At first I thought it was ironic that it was in my top three favorite Beatles songs. Then I read the definition of what it meant. Here is what it said:
"Hey Jude: You are a little hesitant and insecure when it comes to taking action, but the truth is you are extremely capable and full of life and hope, and are a natural leader. You are an idealist and you often wish that there was something you could do to make society a little better. Although you can be over-dramatic when faced with obstacles, you have a strong support group of people who love you who will be there to set you back on your feet. Sometimes you have difficulty opening your heart and expressing your feelings because you are worried that people won't accept you, so you act nonchalant and cool. However, you are slowly learning to let people into your heart and let go of your fears."
In a moment of honest introspection I have looked at what it said and what I really think and have formed my own opinion. But I would like to know what you think. How does this really describe me? I am trying to make this blog more retroactive and more participatory. There are a bunch of different people that read it that have known me in for various amounts of time, and in a myriad of different circumstances, all of which I think can and will have something valuable to contribute to this one. So let me know what you think. And in a week from today, with a two day leniency period, I will post my opinion of it. So go ahead comment on this one, don't be chicken.

0 comments: