Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

This weeks top ten is going to be centered around my top ten guilty pleasures. You know those things that you indulge yourself on that you really shouldn't.
1. American Idol. I know I am so lame for liking this show but it is so addicting. There are a lot of really good performers on the show every year and they do deserve credit for being good. My favorites this year are Brooke White and Syesha Mercado. I don't think either will win but I hope they do.
2. The Hills. I know this one is rather embarrassing but I can't help but watch it if it is on or go to MTV.com to watch it if I missed it. I hate drama in my own life more than about anything but for some reason if you put it on television between four hot girls it becomes very interesting.
3. The Urban Cowboy sandwich at Gandolfo's. This is the best sandwich in the world. I don't think that I can ever get sick of it. I occasionally go there after my Monday night class on my way home. It is so good.
4. The Office. Now this is nothing to be ashamed of but I think that I take liking the Office to the extreme. I have seen every episode of every season at least four times, most likely more. Sad I know, but I promise I do have a life.
5. Political Debates. I love politics and really like watching the presidential debates. I have seen almost everyone of those as well or at least read the transcripts. They are so interesting. I know....... Nerd alert.
6. Being at home. I don't live with the parentals and have to admit that I enjoy going home for the weekend. It seems that ever since I have moved out I am a bit more spoiled when I come home. And when I don't come home for a weekend or two then that is when life is real good.
7. Anything to do with Chicago. I love that place, probably a little too much. Anytime I hear or see anything Chicago I get excited. My family and some of my friends are beginning to not allow me to watch movies with them that were filmed in Chi-town because every time I see somewhere I have been I pause the movie and point it out. I am not as bad as I used to be, at least I think.
8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. There is a possibility that I may marry Kate Hudson one day. A girl that I used to have a thing for and I would watch it a lot together and quote it quite a bit, so it reminds me of her a lot. It is probably the best chick flick of all time....and I hate chick flicks. There are very few that are good, and this is the best.
9. Mean Girls. I know what you are thinking but it is a really funny movie. There are so many hilarious parts to it.
10. The Breakfast Club and other 80's angst movies. The 80's are such a funny time but it put out a lot of really good movies like the Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Summer School. I know they are really corny and cliche but they are great. Especially the Breakfast Club. This is has a good chance of being in my top ten favorite of all time.

So now you all know a little bit more about me. Maybe a little bit more than you wanted, but that is your fault, you kept reading. Guilty pleasures are always funny to hear about, so I hope you enjoyed my list.

0 comments: