Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meet the my Family

I guess it is probably time to introduce you to the fam-damily. I think you all know me well enough now that it is probably about that time. So here it is:

THE CUMMINGS FAMILY




That is us, the Cummings family. We are a pretty cool bunch. Now let me tell you the story of a lovely lady and a killer dude. My Mom and Dad.

















Meet the Parents:
My Mom and Dad mean more to me than anything. They are constantly there for me when I need them and I know that no matter what they always will be. They have always been the cool parents. I remember once me and my friends went to get shakes at Johnny's Dairy, and my friends
saw my parents pull up at the drive through window to pick up some milk and they ran over, left me to watch their stuff, so they could go outside and talk to my parents. My house has always been a hang out house. Whether it is two or twenty people, my parents have always been good about having my friends over.



They have been there for me at every significant event in my life. I owe them everything that is me.







Jeff:

He is my brother. He is three years older than me and has secretly always been my hero. Don't tell him, it will go straight to his head. He is the kind of guy who just seemed to be good at everything. And as much as that drove me nuts growing up, looking back it made me better at everything because we were so competitive with eachother. When we were kids we were good friends, I remember him beating up a kid who was trying to pick a fight with me who was two years older than me. (I was kind of a smart A, even back in the third grade) and again a year later with another dude. He always had my back and was always willing to fight my battles for me, even though I was his punk kid brother. When we were teenagers we kind of grew apart, got in stupid fights constantly, but now we are back, probably closer than we ever have been. I am so glad to have him as my brother.



Katie:


Katie is three years younger than me. We have always been really close for as long as I can remember. We have always had inside jokes and nicknames for each as well. I would go into that, but some may find them inappropriate or require a long story, just know they are funny. It was crazy to leave on my mission seeing her as an almost 16 year old and then coming home to see her being an almost 18 year old. She is one of my closest friends and one of the funniest people you will ever meet. I am so lucky to have her as my sister.





Kylee:


Kylee is the youngest in the family at 15. She is one of the most thoughtful teenagers I have met. She is smart, cute, and really starting to come into her own. Being the baby of the family has probably been hard but she is a champ. We have always been pretty close. One of my favorite memories of her is when I went and snuck her out of school once and went to artic circle for lunch and then to a movie. I owed her one big time, and that is how I made up for it. We had fun. She also stays up late watching tv with me whenever I spend the night at the parentals. She had got serious insomnia like I do, and it is nice having someone as cool as her to spend that time with.

So here you have it, the Cummings Family




Those of you who know me know I am not one of those look how perfect my life/family/world blog kind of people, so I thought I would include some of the funny pics. Most of them are mine, because I don't want to embarass the fam too much, they say I do that enough as it is. Now it is time for the Cummings family photo bloopers. Mainly they are of me. I guess I am what photographer's call "a blinker"























Hair Malfunctions and funny faces:



2 comments:

mccall said...

You & my husband should get together and take pics with your eyes closed.

Ps... You look JUST like your dad.

Leigh said...

I love this, I've only met your family a couple of times (I don't know if I've ever met your sisters), but they seem awesome. You're very lucky!