Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesdays Top Ten

Okay this is really not a top ten list but a list of ten random facts that some of you may not know about me.


  • I like to have a soundtrack for different events in my life. If I am going on a roadtrip I will make a mix or a new playlist for it, if I am going on a first date that I am excited to go on I will make a mix, if I am throwing a bash I will make a playlist for it, everytime I move to a new place- boom I have a new list. I know crazy but I like it, I live my life to music. At any random time I can tell you what song my life is like at that moment.

  • I hate dating. The whole process just sucks, the games you have to play, the fakeness, the trying to read signs. I hate it. I don't ask out girls just for the heck of it, if I ask someone out it is because I actually like them, and I won't continue asking someone out just because they are hot. I have to have a genuine interest in them. I hate chasing girls, I generally refuse to do it. I have made exceptions in the past but no more.

  • I am an expert on dating rules. I am also an expert advise giver on the subject I hate so much.

  • I am the worlds biggest loud mouth trash talker. I feel bad for anyone who has to play against me in anything. But I love talking trash on the tennis court or whatever I am playing. It makes it more enjoyable for me.

  • I have had a few hundred stitches. I wish I was lying or exagerating on this one. And two broken feet, luckily at different times. Exactly one year to the day away from eachother. Needless to say April 8th is not a good day for me.

  • I am one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. If someone trash talks someone I consider a good friend......just watch it buddy. I won't criticize them either. I try my hardest not to say something to someone unless I have told it to their face.

  • I am a total insomniac. If you ever need someone to talk to at 2am I am your guy.

  • My first celebrity crush was Stephanie on Full House. This was followed by Kelly on Saved by the Bell.

  • I can bust out most of the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air or a good portion of Shake yo money maker or Ignition remix. I'm tight like that.

  • I am OCD about locking my car door. I don't know why, but I recheck it to make sure it is locked like at least twice before i leave it. I also do this with my house when I am the last one in.

There you go people, you now know me ten times more than you did at the before you read this.


1 comments:

Leigh said...

i love this! i'm doing a blog soon too. ignition remix.... best song ever?????