Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camping Trip

Okay here is a much requested and anticipated movie of pictures from my last camping trip with Kriddy, Chaney, Tyler, Brock, Lawrence, and Mike. We went up to Northfork. A quick expaination for some of the pics. The first few are of me and Kristy bored with a camera and with large muscles. Then there are a few of my new tent, I am very proud of it. Then one of Tyler by himself is him being surivor man getting a ton of firewood because it became apparent that me and Kriddy did not get enough. Then there was the marshmellow stuffing contest between me and Tyler. I won, I fit nine in my mouth compared to the seven Tyler did. It is confirmed that I have the biggest mouth of the group-on a lot of different levels. Anyways the first one is my moment of victory and the second the look of defeat on Tyler. We both almost choked and died. When we woke up we hiked up to the waterfall so there are few pics there and then we came back and played on the tree that fell over the river. Then the last are our ghettotastic pics. Good trip overall hope you enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth the hype. I'm proud kid, real proud! :)