Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry blog readers more random thoughts

Here is an apology to those who come here to read something new and have got no love for the past two or three weeks. It has been so hectic lately managing a few different things in my life but a few of those things are finally starting to slow down. School is almost over, just one more eight page paper to write and I will have freedom again. I have had to drive up to O-town to visit my momma in the hospital and have been spending the night at the parentals lately to help out around the house, so I am sorry if I haven't been able to hang out with anyone in the SLC lately. It has been really hard to see my mom in the hospital luckily she will be back home soon. My parents have always been an example of strength in my life and it kills me to see my mom not fulfilling that role that I have known her in for my whole life. What it has shown me is how two people can be married for 27 years and still be really in love with eachother. My dad is there constantly for my mom rarely leaving her side and getting everything she needs. That has always been a big fear of mine when it comes to getting into relationships and the thought of ever getting married-how can two people be so completely devoted to one another to have it last for eternity- but my parents give me definate hope that it is possible, even for me. Between school, work, and driving to and from O-town it has been hard to do anything else. I think I also need to thank a few of my friends for always being completely stellar for me. Kriddy PG thanks for being someone that I can talk to about anything, you have no idea how much I needed our Park City trip. Missy also has been one of my great friends for such a long time. Jesse and Wes-they kind of go together as one group. They have made my living in salt lake experience great. Codye-you have probably saved me from making some stupid decisions and have been a total life saver there for me. Anyways it is late, there are a lot more of my friends I could thank- especially the A-Team- you know who you are, thanks, but it is getting really late and I need to get some much needed sleepage. So I will try to write once more before I go to Cali and then I will be gone for a week but when I come back there will be a stellar slide show and a ton of fun stories. So be prepared.

1 comments:

Codye Brynn said...

First you do realize you wrote this at 3 in the morning right? CRAZY!! I still cant believe we will be in the happiest place on earth on the exact same days! It was meant to be, we will meet up for sure in good SUNNY Cali!