Monday, April 7, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

Yes it is finally back. My last post was of a serious tone, so this one won't be. This go around I am going to list my top ten favorite celebrity girlfriends. Lets face it I have had many highly publicized, mainly by me, romances with many different celebrities and here is a list of my top ten. For those of you who think I am dillusional, the previous sentence was a joke and meant to be read sarcastically. So here is a list of the top ten celebs I would like to have be my girlfriend.

10. Rachel Mcadams: You will recognize her from Mean Girls, where she is awesome, Wedding Crashers, also where she was awesom, and The Notebook, where for a chick flick, not too bad. She is hot with brown or blond hair, but for her I think she should keep it brown.



9. Lauren Conrad: You will probably only recognize her from The Hills, a semi-reality tv show on MTV or from every magazine cover in the supermarket. I basically have been in love with her for three seasons now.





8. Rihanna: You will know her best for being the new Beyonce. She sings Unfaithful, SOS, Breakin Dishes, Rehab, and Umbrella. Good voice and so hot. Also tied with Eva Longoria







7. Lauryn Hill: This is going to have to be Lauryn Hill back in 2000, because she is currently not looking as hot. I love L-Boogie, and have for a long, long, time. Songs you should know by her: Killing me Softly, That Thing, and Lose Yourself. Also tied for this spot Beyonce


6. Jessica Alba. Enough said. Mostly due to because of how hot she is, but also partially due to her lack of having anything really praiseworthy to talk about, other than how hot she is. Also tied, Jessica Biel





5. Carrie Underwood. Winner of American Idol and the hottest country singer ever. Her best song is I'll Stand By You. Other than that I really don't like country a whole lot, but she rocked Heart's Alone on American Idol, if only she would stop doing country, she would have a chance at moving up on the list.


4. Halle Berry: Me and my buddy Shane gave her the ranking as queen hottie....but that was three years ago, when there was no one hotter. It pains me to say it but she has been dethroned. But I still have a lotta love for her, even though she is supposed to be a little crazy. Also tied for this spot Jennifer Aniston




3. Kate Hudson: She has moved steadily up my list ever since she was first in Almost Famous, one of my favorite movies. She is in the best chick flick of all time, How to lose a guy, and as a general rule I hate chick flicks, but that one was good.



2. Eva Mendez: Most noticed in Hitch and We Own the Nights.......and I guess, unfortunately, Ghost Rider, she is hot and she actually has some real talent. She would just be a cool person to chill with.





And the new hottest on my list is.............................drumroll........................................................................................



1. Alicia Keys: This should come as no suprise to anyone who has ever had a conversation with me. She is epitome of everything that is the best. She sings amazing, and she writes her own music and lyrics, not very many do that anymore. She can also act and she models occasionally. The triple threat. That is why she is my girlfriend.

2 comments:

mccall said...

you and alicia keys...

Codye Brynn said...

Okay I love this top ten tuesdays thing, I may steal it for my new blog... Yes it is true I have joined the blogging world!