Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesdays Top Ten

Okay before I start this weeks top ten I need to tell you that there will be a cool post about my trip to California in the near distant future. There will be pictures and stories so keep a lookout for it. It should be happening soon.
Anyways this weeks top ten is my favorite tv shows.

10. The Munsters and the Dick Van Dyke Show. I grew up watching some of the old television shows and these two are great. If I can't sleep at night I will occasionally flip it to TV Land and watch one of these if they are on.

9. King of Queens and Scrubs: These two are tied as well. Both are hilarious.

8. Saved By the Bell: This show is a classic-who honestly didn't watch it when they were twelve, or 23...... It is just good, don't judge me.

7. 30 Rock: I am a big Tina Fey fan and this show has turned out to be great. Alec Baldwin and Tracey Morgan are great on the show as well.

6. House: It is like ER but funny and with better stories. Dr. House is awesome.

5. American Idol: Okay again don't judge me. It is good, I don't care what you say. There is always some really talented people on it.

4. Seinfeld and Arrested Development: Classics they should be in everyones top 5.

3. 24: It is the most intense 24 hours of the whole year. With the exception of the 6th season but Fox is promising the best season yet for season 7- hopefully it will redeem itself

2. I love Lucy and the Cosby Show: Again you are not better than me so stop judging. This show should be on everyones top five. Anyshow that can be made in the fifties and still be on television today has got to be amazing. And it is. Lucy set the bar for what a sitcom is supposed to be and I am going to give her the recognition it deserves. And Bill Cosby, c'mon name someone funnier.

1. The Office: Probably not a surprise to anyone who has ever had a conversation with me. It is the funniest show ever. I am slightly addicted to it. That is probably an understatement.

0 comments: