Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesdays Top Ten

Okay everybody this time I have been creative for the top ten. Here is a top ten list of my favorite pics from my trip to Cali. Solving two problems in one. Also it somehow ended up being in a somewhat chronological order. So that is good.

10. The Drive. I know I am blinking but I added it to show how we all felt on the twelve hour drive it took to get there. It was fun but definately a long drive. In this pic is Kristy, Brock, Tyler, and Missy and Me in the back.




9. The first thing we did was go to Huntington Beach. Brock had some boogie boards that he brought and the guys spent most the time trying to ride some killer waves. It was fun, this was my first time ever going to the ocean so I spent like five hours in the water. It was great. I got a wicked tan line from the band around my wrist tied to the board. It was fun. In this pic is me, brock, Tyler, and the brit Lawrence






8. Six Flags- Magic Mountain: This was also my first time going to six flags. It was a blast except we went on every possible ride. This is in line in front of Tatsui or whatever it is called. Kriddy looks a little scared, I look a bit amazing mixed with not paying attention.






7. My lost picture. So when I was eight I got lost in Universal Studios for an hour or two and it became the running joke the whole time. It is a funny story but a long one so just ask me about that one when we have time to talk and this picture will be a lot more funny. Anyways my friends knew to come here if I got seperated.











6. Me pulling the sword out of the stone: It is rigged not even the largest muscles in the world could pull it out.










5. Waiting in line for space mountain: This was a good time. Me and Tyler dropped a few rhymes, there were a few thats what she said jokes told, and at the end an awesome ride. Good times.





4. Two Goofy's: Me, Tyler, and Chaney decided to take a pass on the Dumbo ride and checked out a hat store by the ride. This is what happens when you are bored waiting for your friends to ride a lame ride. It was fun and I think we were about to get kicked out of the store but we got some sweet pics out of it.



3. Captain Brad Jack Sparrow: So me and Chaney decided we had enough of wet rides and looked around stores while the others rode splash mountain. I found this hat and wanted to be Jack Sparrow. How do I compare? I often am told that I look better than Johnny Depp





2. The whole gang: There were seven of us that went on the trip and here is a pic of all of us. Lawrence, Missy, me, Brock, Kristy, Tyler, and Chaney. Sweet group to experience Cali with.









1. Okay here is my favorite pic of the whole trip. It is of me and my new sugga mamma Minnie. It is important to note that she kissed me twice, but some kids stepped in the way of the pic. Minnie wasn't bashful at all and basically tackled me to the ground. If I wasn't a man with morals and a deep love for Alicia Keys then who knows what would have happened. Anyways it is a sweet pic and I am lucky it turned out.

So that was my amazing Cali trip. A 12 hour drive, a day at the beach, two days at disney, a day at magic mountain, another day at disney and then a drive to Vegas. Spent the night there and some time on the Strip and drove to Cedar to meet up with Sarah and Stephan and then home in time for mamma's day. AWESOME!!!!

3 comments:

Codye Brynn said...

Oh Brad! Remember how we were at Disneyland the same day and we didnt even see each other? Yeah now you know why you have been getting attitude from me at work. Good pictures my friend, I must agree Disneyland/Cali is an awesome trip!

Christa said...

I'm so jealous! looks like a ton of fun. next time you go, I better be invited. ;)

Chelsi Archibald said...

Wow, sounds like a fantastic time! Wish I could have been there.....wait....I WAS, haha! Anthow, I love that pic with Minnie, she is such a ho bag, j/k!