Sunday, April 10, 2011

Impulsive

Today I realized that I may over react on impulses. I realized this when I started filling out an application to join the Peace Corps. It has always been a dream to serve in the Peace Corps. I really wish it wasn't a 2 year program. I really wish I didn't have the desire to have responsibilities like a real job as a practicing attorney and a family, or else I would be boarding a plane to Ghana or Thailand or Moldova or Samoa or Jordan or Costa Rica and be building farms and digging wells and teaching English or health and playing soccer with kiddos and teaching them tennis and baseball and basketball. I would be on a beach or in a jungle or wherever. Ahh......I should go to bed before I restart an application.

2 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

I've filled that out a couple times. And yet I'm still in America buying stuff I don't need. So yeah good intentions and all that...

Amander said...

I think you should do it. You could totally meet some great Moldovian girl and settle down in the house you built and have a family.