Monday, April 25, 2011

Adele

Ok, I know I have recently done a post about her a few weeks ago. But I have finals to study for, so you know that means I have basically lived on youtube for the past two days. What have I been watching? Adele, performing live. Man, she has pipes. No one can compete with her.

Lately this song has been my fave:
Turning Tables


Someone Like You


Rolling in the Deep



Don't You Remember


Adele's recent breakup led to her writing this CD. Does it make me a bad person to hope that her next relationship ends bitterly so we can get another gem like this?

Also as a side note, I have heard she is coming to SLC this summer. If anyone wants to take me you can have my first born or something else, like a snickers bar.

1 comments:

Amander said...

Adele is amazing. I hadn't listend to much of her lately, but this renewed my love of her. Loving Rolling in the Deep, especially.

I think you should keep procrastinating studying and posting good music.