Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well, Well, Well

So I just happened to look at the calendar on my laptop and discovered that it is now March 24th. I know you all know what that means and why it is important. But for the few of you who may not, let me enlighten you. It was exactly 5 years ago today that I returned home from my mission in the Southside of Chicago. I know, I know, I did a mish post like 5 posts ago....but I do feel the need to share how grateful I am to have had that opportunity and to tell everyone that I now know because of it how much I love and respect them. Here are some of my favorite moments......that were captured on film (or the digital equivalent).















1 comments:

Jill said...

Am I seriously not part of your favorite moments?! Sigh...Cut me deep there B-rad. ;)