Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Landslide

I love this song. The recent version on glee was pretty good....but the story they used behind it made it a little awkward and not as enjoyable as it could have been. So naturally, instead of studying for my midterm, I went to YouTube, and found all the versions of the song that I love. And I want to know which one you guys think is best. So, here are the contenders, your vote matters America:

The Original Version: Fleetwood Mac




Landslide goes country: Dixie Chicks



Landslide goes grunge: Smashing Pumpkins



Landslide gets covered: Boyce Avenue (my fave youtube acoustic cover singer)



Landslide goes Glee: Gwyneth Paltrow with Santana and Britney



Ok, these are just the ones that I like the best. Let me know if there are any others out there worth listening to. And don't forget to cast your vote in comment form. Just curious. Right now, Smashing Pumpkins have one vote. (mine)

1 comments:

Amander said...

I have to say I've always been partial to the Fleetwood Mac version.

I also didn't even know the Boyce Avenue version existed (even though I ADORE Boyce Avenue). So thanks for introducing me to that one.

And I can't get on board with the Glee version because Gwyneth and I are in a fight - have been ever since she started Goop. I hope to make up with her some day, though.