Friday, March 25, 2011

Alright enough already- Celebrity Crush time

I have eluded to my top ten ladies of 2010 for quite some time now and have put off making the list until now. So here we go. These are my top ten celebrity crushes of 2010.

10. Gwyneth Paltrow


I know....what?!? Gwyneth hasn't been on my list in quite some time, and I am honestly surprised that she is on it. But her guest appearance on Glee and her version of Forget You by Cee Lo, along with finally being in a movie again has brought her back into the spotlight and probably more importantly, on this list.

9. Emma Stone


Oh Emma. I didn't want to love her, because every time I see her I see what my girl LiLo could and should have been. But because LiLo has taken another path.....Emma welcome to the list. Easy A- surprisingly very funny. Zombieland- classic. Superbad- disgustingly hilarious. I will even give her some credit for being the best thing in the Housebunny. What I love about her is she is hot as a red head (very hard to do), with black hair (my fave for her) and with blond hair.

8. Lauren Conrad



L.C. I need you to do something other than write a book that I will never read in order to continue on this list. You have moved up a few spots because over Christmas break my sister and I watched a Hills marathon, and I remembered why I love you and your cry-ey mascara face.


7. Kate Hudson



Kate, you are slipping too. I fell in love with you a long time ago because of 2 movies. The first is one of my all time favorite movies: Almost Famous. The second, one of 5 chick flicks that I think are decent movies: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I need you to stop doing romantic comedies. You are better than that. You can do better.

6. Eva Mendes



Eva you are slipping too. You are being kept alive because of Hitch, another chick flick on that list of 5.

tied with (I am doing a couple of ties this year, deal with it)

Drew Barrymore



Drew has finally figured herself out. And that is what makes her finally on the list. She has always been cute. But kinda crazy. Like have to leave off of the top ten because of the crazy. But her acting in the HBO movie Grey Gardens was her best work yet. And lets face she is the best thing to happen to an Adam Sandler movie since Happy Gilmore. Also, her directorial debut for Whip It, really good. So welcome to the list Drew! I want you to stay for a long long time. That means no more weird marriages to Tom Green or flashing David Letterman.

5. Minka Kelly



If you haven't had a conversation with me in the past 6 months, then you might not of heard that I fell in love with a show called Friday Night Lights. She plays Lyla. She is also in Parenthood. She is also going to be a new Charlie's Angel (I think this may be a mistake.) But congrats Minka you are on the list.

tied with

Emmanuellle Chriquii aka Sloan from Entourage



I will refer to her as Sloan. She marries E in entourage who is the character I relate to most in that show, so it is only fitting she is on the list right? So her and Minka are tied because they look really similar and my love for both is about equal.

4. Marion Cotillard



I mean seriously. I have yet to see her do a bad movie. La Vien Rose- really good, Public Enemies- good, Nine- I am not really a musical kind of guy, but she was good in it, and Inception- one of my favorite movies of 2010. That movie alone enough to put her on this list. How does someone new jump all the way to the top 5? She just signed on for the next batman flick.

3. Rachel McAdams



Oh Rachel. She punched me once.................it was awesome. I have nothing but good words to say about her. I mean seriously. She is one girl that 2 of my friends who are completely straight, say they would turn for. That is who she is. Mean Girls, Wedding Crashers, State of Play, and I will go as far as The Notebook (don't judge me, like I said there are 5 good chick flicks.)

2. Alicia Keys (gasp)



The person who has been number 1 on my list since forever. It was hard to do this. Really hard. But I thought we were in a committed relationship. Turns out I am not the father. And for that, I had to do this. It hurts. It hurts really bad.

1. Zooey Deschanel



She can do no wrong. (With the exception of The Happening.) I love her music. She is in one of my all time favorite movies, 500 Days of Summer. Also Elf. She made Yes Man a watchable show. She is in a ton of cool indie movies. So, there you have it. A new number one.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Well B-rad. I am not as disappointed in these choices as in years past. Although I agree with Will about Drew. I'm not on board with Minka or Sloan what's her face but all the others are actually talented people. Well Kate has been letting me down lately....but you've done worse. :)