Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hey-ay

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I went back north to Utah for spring break...you know because that is where all the partiers go. JK. It was, however, a really good trip that was very needed. I crammed in as much as I could in my 7 day break. I went and spent the night in Vegas on my way up there with my best buddy Will and is equally as awesome wife, Magz. Which was AWESOME. Seriously love those two and their adorable kid, and their always comfortable couch.

Then I drove home to Farr Whizzle. I try to give it a little street cred. Some people think that being home of the infamous me and the country boy store Smith & Edwards is enough to give it all the street cred it needs, but if not i throw out slang like Farr Whizzle. Need I remind you guys that in addition to that we have not 3 but 4 gas stations?!? Oh my goodness, the Chevron's closed? Try the Maverick. Oh no, the Mav is full?!? Try the Pilot. Gas price to high?!? Go to 7-11. Order yourself up a domino's pizza while you fill up, because we have one of those too. Or you can try one of 3 fast food joints listed in order of classyness: Taco Bell, Wendy's, and McDonalds. Oh what is that you say? You are craving some sit down Mexican food? Well look no further. We have one, and if you have one mediocre Mexican sit down restaurant do you really need any more? Of course not. So go to Bella's.....or Melina's....or whatever it may be calling itself this year. Or you can just come over to casa de la Cummings for where the fun is really at. I don't want to brag.....but we have a trampoline.... and my best friend, my parent's neighbor, who happens to be 4, who occasionally escapes from nap time and comes running over to get me to jump on the tramp with him and or have a water fight no matter what the temperature is outside. He will also trick you into giving him a hug, where he will then lick your cheek and tell you just got Lily kissed (Lily is his dog.)

I tried to see as many people as I could in such a short time, but with my birthday to celebrate with fam and friends and my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, i really had no time. So If I was able to see you, thank you so much!!!!!!! And if I wasn't able to see you, I am sorry. I really really wanted to see a few people that I didn't get to, and meet someone new that I didn't get to, and hang out with the few people I did get to see for longer but didn't get to, so please accept my apology. And hope that I get an internship back in SLC so I can come back for the summer.

But I am back in AZ, trying to get back into the swing of things. And not studying or running 4 miles a day for a week and then trying to do both again kicks my trash. Next break I need to try to do a little more of that and a little less sleeping in until 11 while everyone is at work.

Anyways, my friend Missy sent me a link to this video, and I think that it is too good to keep to myself, so here you go.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Awesome post, Brad. Hint: you gotta get over the guilt of not being able to see everyone. It sucks, but it's not worth feeling badly about!

That said, I hope I get to see you sometime this summer or something.

Amander said...

You make Farr West sound like a thriving metropolis. I might have to check it out one day.

That video is hilarious.