Friday, February 25, 2011

Someone Like You

Hey guys, its time for another song recommendation from me. This week, the song I have been listening to a lot is "Someone Like You" by my favorite Brit- Adele. If you don't know who she is, that is a shame. I found her a long time ago, before her song Chasing Pavements and winning a few grammys by playing around on Itunes. I called that she would blow up in a post a long time ago. And, ya'll know how much I love being right, and I am glad I was, because she just released her latest record 21, and it is really good. If you get it, make sure you get the deluxe version on Itunes because if you don't you miss out on 2 really great songs. She did a remake of 311's "Love Song" and then there is a song called "I Found a Boy" that is really good- the kicker, you have to get the whole cd in order to get that last long, one of Itunes' album only kind of thing. Anyways, this is Adele singing "Someone Like You" at the BRIT Awards. You're welcome in advance.



I will include a few of her other songs, too because I am awesome like that.

Chasing Pavement



She did the best remake of Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love

1 comments:

Missy said...

hey b-rad. when you claim to "discover" an artist you sound like a hipster! SNAP!!!! ha ha ha ha lmao my friend!