Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Missing the good old days

Did you guys see the grammy awards?!? Me neither. I was reading about illegal search and seizure. I have, however, seen pictures. Here are the said pictures:


My girl Nicki Minaj, who I respect as a rapper and is the best female rapper since L-Boogie, went all thundercat.

But not to be outdone by anyone, Gaga set the caliber to unbeatable heights:


and then emerged from the egg





This crazyness has me missing the good ole days where:



A simple kiss between two pop stars




or


A simple wardrobe malfunction


Were enough to cause the Superbowl to have only those over the age of 60 preform the halftime show for the next 7 years.

In times like these, I wish, celebrities would turn to my life mentor, Tracy Jordan, for advice. If they did, I think this is something he would have to say:

3 comments:

Missy said...

HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT!!!! You could also learn a couple things from Tracy Jordan my friend! :)

Leigh said...

Ahh Tray, you da best.

Amander said...

Lady Gaga tries to be so "original" she is just boring now. The Madonna/Britney kiss was probably the pinacle of entertainment for me. Maybe once Britney is allowed to be own legal custodian we can get the good old days back.