Friday, May 29, 2009

A few random thoughts....

So I have been thinking lately and this is what I have come up with:

- What if I go to Cornell for Law School? That would still be cool. Maybe I can join an a ca pella group, and we can call ourselves "Here Comes Trebel." If we do this than the first song we should learn is "Take a Chance on Me." What are your thoughts?

- Maybe I know way too many random bits of information about the Office......and should stop trying to incorporate it into my every day life.

- What's up with Meg Ryan's face? That's weird.

- I went and saw Dane Cook live. It was what i like to call hilarious. Completely inappropriate and crude but overall was big smiles time. My favorite bit: "Have you seen those ads about being politically correct. Like the one that has two ladies shopping and one tries on a jacket and asks the other how it looks on her, and the friend replies, 'it looks really gay on you.' Then out of no where Hillary Duff comes walking out explaining how we shouldn't use the word gay to describe something you don't like. Thank God for Hilary Duff. What would we be doing without her. We would be calling things gay left and right. For now on, whenever I find myself in a little conundrum I am going to ask myself, 'What would Hillary Duff do?'"

- One of my high school teachers begged me once to try stand up. She wanted me and a friend to be on SNL really bad. What would life of been like if that would have ever happened.......

- I have learned that I have so many friends and family with bdays in april and may. Literally one bday party a week (Two times there were two) for every weekend in April and May. My bestie Brianne's was hilarious. Honestly who had adult bouncy houses for their B-day? Only the coolest. It has been awesome. Which means August and September must be a busy time for couples.

- I don't know if I am ready for one on one yet.

- If ever in a really awkward situation I like to ask people if they have been working out..... it really makes things less awkward and weird silence is gone and no one gives you a weird look.

- I am going to see the Killers on Sept. 26th. I am buying my tickets next week.

- I am so sad that comcast doesn't have the tennis channel. I would be watching me some French Open 24/7 if I did. Luckily the parentals do. I should get them to DVR me some Sharapova (for obvious reasons) and Roddick (because he is my fave).

- For the first time in my life I have been wondering if maybe I should change my sleeping habits. For the past two weeks I have been going to bed around 3 in the am and waking up at 8:30. A little over five hours of sleep I am still fully functional but often complain about being tired. IDK, I will keep you informed.

- I had my first Wendover experience two weeks ago. It was awesome. 12 of us made the trek there and then came back at 4 in the am. It was big smiles times.

- I wanna go camping sometime soon.....who's in?

- There has been a homeless man sitting out in the plaza in front of my work all week. I have given him a dollar as I walk in to work and this morning he wasn't there. It is supposed to be a hot day so I brought him my favorite new drink a Sobe Life Water. I had to drink it myself. Sad.

Well I guess that is about it.

4 comments:

Jesse said...

If Wes were awake right now he would give you an e-bump for liking Roddick. Nobody else does... so cheers to you and your fabulous blogging. :)

Chelsi Archibald said...

Very interesting post. I love Dane Cook. He is totally wrong and so right at the same time. If you go to Cornell and start an a Capella group, you will be my new hero. I'm also going to try and go to the Killers.

mccall said...

Hilarious quote by Dane Cook. Loved it. PS... aren't there always homeless people outside our work?

Brianne said...

This is my favorite post ever...So I have to comment:

I have not noticed Meg Ryans face but I wonder what happened to Stephanie Pratts face?

I loved my bounce house birthday party! That was the best 150.00 ever spent :)

I am for sure not ready for one on one yet.

Have you been working out?

and last but not least when are we buying our killer tickets??

The end