Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sorry you guys. Another celebrity crush post.

So my life has been consumed by school and work for the last month so I haven't really done too many interesting things that are blog worthy. I wrote 28 pages worth of papers, helped put together 6,000 Christmas cards (yeah that involved three saturdays, and many late nights at work,) helped conduct a survey for Salt Lake County, dealt with some friend drama, set up the parentals Christmas lights, and got another cold. So as you can tell the lack of fun has made it so I haven't posted in a bit. So this is what you are going to get. You are going to get another celebrity crush post. I will refer you back to my top ten list I made a while ago.(http://b-radcummings.blogspot.com/2008/04/tuesdays-top-ten.html) Most of those will stay the same, although Rachel McAdams moves up on the list as well as LC, and Lauryn Hill and Halle Berry move down on the list towards the back of the top ten.. Anyways that is not the reason for this post. All of those on the previous post were obvious everyone has a crush on them crushes, except probably Lauryn Hill-I may be a loner on that one. Well this crush list is suprise crushes. The crush you don't expect.
Zoey Deschanel

I don't know what it is about her that I love, but I do. She is quarky, and goofy, and really cute. She just needs to pick better movies to be in. I know The Happening seemed like a good idea on paper and who wouldn't want to be in a movie with Mark Wahlburg, but I really don't think she read the script. Big points for Zoey, no points for The Happening.









Lo, from the Hills.

Now this may strike people as a little odd. Don't get me wrong, LC is on my top ten list, probably at number seven right now, but there is something about Lo, that makes her my second favorite on the show. I also think she is better looking than Audrina and Whitney. I will probably get a few weird looks on that one.




Maggie Gyllenhaal

You probably best recognize her from the Dark Night or Stranger than Fiction, my crush on her developed a while ago while I was on a date with this girl before my mission. I went and saw Mona Lisa Smile on that date. Her choice, definately not mine, maybe it was just because I really like this girl but I fell in love with everything that night. That girl, Maggie Gyllenhaal, the popcorn we were eating, the freezing cold night, the gum I stepped in, I fell in love with it all. Okay I probably didn't fall in love with any of those things, but there was just something special about that night. Anyways Maggie Gyllenhaal has carried on.

Nicole Richie.

Okay so I guess I have a thing for chicks who will junk punch you and then leave you. While the rest of the world was mackin over Paris Hilton, I fell for Nicole. And who wouldn't want to be Lionel's son in law?











The Biggest surprise...............Lindsay Lohan. Sick I know.

So I get that she is a lesbian now. I get that she does drugs. I get that she is basically an overall bad person. But there is just something about her that makes me say if I had no morals at all then ....maybe.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Well first of all you spelled Zooey Deschanel's name wrong.....that one I approve. I love her! She's hilarious. The others....what fetchin h-er?

Chelsi Archibald said...

Zooey is my personal hero. She is freaking hysterical, not to mention cool. She has her own music too. Very talented.

I've always loved Maggie, she is adorable and super talented as well. I'm glad she replaced Katie Holmes in the Dark Knight, although many people disagree with me on that one. I don't care!

However, I still don't understand how you can watch the Hills without wanting to commit suicide, but whatever. Its cool, I still dig ya!

Chelsi Archibald said...

P.S. This inspired me to do my own, which got completely out of hand and almost forced me into a mental breakdown. So please, go visit my blog to see the fruits of your inspiration :)

mccall said...

Hmmm, not quite sure how to comment on this one. We've had conversations about Lo... I get that one. But Nicole? Lindsey? I'm gonna have to let these soak in over night.

Chelsi Archibald said...

P.P.S. Did you know that Zooey has a band called She & Him? They are decent. Check em' out on Myspice.