Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been tagged

So I don't do these very often but I thought I would do this one from Missy. Christmas Tag:
Tag:

3 Favorite Christmas movies:
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - By far the best
Home Alone
Four Christmases


3 Favorite Christmas songs:

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
O Holy Night
All I want for Christmas is You ha ha jk (kind of) but I am going to say The Christmas Song by Johnny Mathis


3 Favorite Christmas traditions:
Opening up pajamas on Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve monopoly game with my uncle Kenny
My dad telling us his made up Christmas story that he has told us ever since we were little called "Tinkle Tinkle." The funniest story.

Snow or the tropics
Snow on Christmas day and tropics the rest of the time


Candy Canes?
Gross-I can't believe you people like them


Favorite Christmas gift you've ever gotten:
My fly fishing pole. I hardly ever use it anymore but it is probably my favorite gift. One day I will use it more often if someone will go fly fishing with me.

1 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

cool! except I have to disagree with the whole Four Christmases thing. I wasn't impressed. Once you've seen Wedding Crashers, all other Vince Vaughan movies pale in comparison :)

Great traditions though, I can only wonder what tinkle tinkle is all about :)