Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MILF Island

So my definition of a MILF for all intents and purposes is going to stand for a Mother I Wanna (get bow chicka bow wow) Fro-Yo with. Listen pervs Fro-Yo as in frozen yogurt. Where are you from a stupid rock? Fro-Yo is the biggest craze to hit since sushi. Anyways here it is my long awaited and much anticipated MILF top ten list. Let me clarify, these hotties are all moms over 40, not your Jessica Albas or Jennifer Garners. We all know I love to flirt me up some middle aged mommas. No harm no foul, just good old fashioned fun times.

Honorable Mentions: Not chosen because they are way too obvious: Sandra Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith, Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Selma Hayek and Meg Ryan (pre plastic surgery)


10. Michelle Obama



Are you really that surprised she is on there? She is classy, smart, and has nice arms. I am glad she shows them off. The hottest first lady since Jackie-O.

9. Molly Ringwald



I fell in love with her in one of my all time favorite movies, The Breakfast Club. I named my high school tennis racquet after that character. And she still kinda as it goin for her. Way to go Claire.

8. Dianne Lane



Dianne is the oldest on the list coming in at 50 years old. I know I was going to keep this in the 40s but I threw her in there because, she is still pretty hot at 50. I first fell in love with her when she played Cherry Valance in The Outsiders. But she has kept it going on.

7. Julianne Moore



She never ceases to amaze me. Amazing actress, nominated for 4 oscars, in great movies, and always seems to be getting down in them. Her guest appearances on 30 Rock sealed her fate on this list.

6. Sheryl Crow



I love this folk rock star turned pop rock star turned country rock star.

5. Naomi Watts



Duh, look at that picture. And she is 41 and at one point dated Heath Ledger so you know she must be legit

4. Nicole Kidman



Nicole was once upon a time #2 on my real list of hottest celebrities. But that was back in 2003. She still has it though. She is the kind of classic klassy hottie.

3. Tina Fey



I love this liberal comedic genius. She is the new Lucille Ball but with edge. And hot. She made glasses hot.

2. Tea Leoni



I fell in love with her when she had this little known show and even less watched show called The Naked Truth. It was hilarious. You probably know her from Family Man or Spanglish. In all three things she was HOT. and hilarious. I love the show Fun With Dick and Jane.

1. Betty White



C'mon look at that Golden Girl and tell me you would not wanna get Fro-Yo'd with that. And by Fro-Yo I actually mean frozen yogurt this time. I don't know why I think sexually suggestive jokes about Betty White are overly hilarious but I do.










1. Mary Louis Parker



Ok the real number one goes to hotty Mary Louise Parker, of Weeds. I love her. I want to quit my life and go on the run with her. She has made this show into something I can't get enough of and did I mention she was hot? Because she is.



Well I wasted enough time doing this when I should have been studying. Oops...........I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Ahh, good memories of 1L diversions!

Jesse said...

Wes wanted me to tell you that you guys can no longer be friends because of Julianne Moore. Wes loathes her more than any actress... that ever existed. He was so mad when she showed up on 30 rock.

Anyhoo. I appreciate the list, pretty thorough research. :)