Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dieting.........

I believe the hilarious Kelly Kapoor can best summarize how I feel right now....








ahhhhhhhhhh. I tried everywhere to find the clip where she passes out and the one where they are in the conference room and Michael makes her stand on the chair and she says "I hate dieting.......and I hate this worm that is inside of me." But they seem to be missing on youtube and other various clip related sites and cannot find it to save my life.

I have finally incorporated some gym time back into my life. Which has been soooooo good. It really hasn't helped the weight loss as much as I was hoping but it does make me feel good. So I guess I will continue on with it. Dieting isn't as bad as Kelly Kapoor has been making it out to be. Luckily with school, studying, the US Open, and the gym occupying most of my time it has made it easier to not be tempted to eat as badly because I have the goal that I have to burn off at the gym on the treadmill all the calories I ate for breakfast/lunch. We'll see how long I can keep that up.

1 comments:

kathryn clara said...

ha ha that episode is one of my favorites!