Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Top Ten: NYC Version

Ok ok ok, I get it. People want to see pictures from my trip to NYC. So here they are in a top ten form. Enjoy.

10. The Chrysler Building



This is one of the coolest looking buildings that I have ever seen.

9. Time Square at Night



8. Ground Zero



My hotel was two blocks away from Ground Zero and I walked passed it almost every day I was there. It was a really sombering sight to see. I think that we have forgotten.......sad.

7. Besties



This is a picture of the besties I made while I at the Unicef Conference that brought me to New York. Meet Shristi and Olivia, and that is my friend Aj that I work with and helped start the club Unicef Red. We had a lot of fun from chilling at the conference from Shristi and Olivia pretending to be Mormon with me for a night. Classic. They were a ton of fun.

6. 30 Rock



It is no secret that I love NBC Thursday night comedy line up and Saturday Night Live. Hence spending most of a day at Rockefeller Plaza. Here is an awesome pic of the GE building.

5. Random Pic I photo-shopped



I walked down this street on my way from the headquarters for the US Fund for Unicef. So I decided to take a picture of it and then played around a little with it. What do you think?

4. Top of the Rock view of Central Park



Really amazing.

3. The Statue of Liberty



The Statue of Liberty really is an amazing sight to see. I layed down in the grass in front of her and took a lot of pics. This one for some reason is my favorite.

2. View of Manhattan from the Top of the Rock



I spent 45 minutes on top of the Rock taking pictures and just admiring New York. It was really my favorite place in all of New York.

1. Time Square Remix



I black and whited this pic and then added a color focal point of the yellow taxi. I really love this pic and am going to blow it up and frame it.

All in all NYC was a lot of fun. So glad I went. So glad that I made new besties and got to be with one of my old besties, Leigh. It was soooooooo good to see and be with her again. She is definately one of my heroes.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip. Definately made me jealous anyway. I agree. Frame that last one. Better yet, mount it! That would look sweet!

Missy said...

YEA pictures!!!!! They look AMAZING!!!

wendyberd said...

o.k. i love them.
worth the wait - even though you've been back forever now.

Dionne said...

Nice..I didn't even know u went to NYC..FUN!!! when are we going to CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!