Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday - San Diego Version

So as ya'll probably know this past weekend I went to San Diego. It was my first time going there, I have been to LA area a lot, but never ventured further south than Aneheim. I freaking loved it. San Diego has got it all. It is a semi-big city, with a cool downtown area, it has awesome beaches, sweet parks, mountains (well big hills), perfect weather, and most importantly killer sunsests. It has everything I could ever ask for in a city. Why did I come home? Because I am poor. Sad, because if given the option to stay there, I don't know if I would have came back. I probably would have, the parentals would not be too happy about that, they still think they have me for a year before I move for law school, and leaving early would have been hard, but on the opposite side they would have a fun place to come and visit. I didn't want to leave. Sad face.
Anyways I haven't done a top ten Tuesday in a long time so I thought I would do a throwback to the top ten days with my top ten fave pics from San Diego.









7 comments:

mccall said...

Those pictures are awesome! I'm glad you had a great time. Sorry you had to come back :-( That's always the worste part about vacation.

jaimey said...

Brad, I love the picture of you with your hands up in the air. Pretty much sums San Diego up. :) I'm glad you enjoyed SD. Come on back sometime soon!

Missy said...

You still SUCK! Even though the pictures are amazing! YOU. STILL. SUCK. :)

Anonymous said...

Bradley I am uber jealous. If I had to try to describe my jealousy it would probably take the form of a gigantic reptilian monster kind of like godzilla but bigger and jealous-er. Those pictures are awesome!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Neato!

Leigh said...

I am so jealous. I have been desperately wanting to get out of town lately!

Christa said...

best. trip. ever.
thanks for coming!!