Saturday, February 16, 2008

Writing a paper........sort of.


So I finally had a free Saturday with the full intentions of doing school work. In fact I saved most the day to do it. I have two seven page papers due next week and a midterm. So my goal when I woke up was to do nothing but school work for a good portion of the day. But that didn't happen. It did for a few hours but that was it. I have this horrible habit of whenever I have a lot of school work I feel the need to clean my room. So that is what I did. I did three loads of laundry, cleaned my room, dusted my furniture, cleaned a part of the bathroom, and washed dishes. I also then thought it was neccessary to organize my movies and books. Then I thought my shoes were really unorganized so I needed to go to the store and by a shelf for them. I did manage to squeeze some fun into my day. I watched some All Star stuff with Wes and grabbed some dinner and watched some Curb Your Enthusiasm with my roomate Jeff. But all in all I really didn't accomplish a whole lot other than cleaning my room. So to further my procrastination I decided to take some pictures and post them on my blog. One day I will overcome procrastination.......but that is obviously not today.




0 comments: