Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's time again for another random and weird celebrity crush post

So you will have to wait until 2010 for the year's top ten celebrity crush list, but here is a short list of weird crushes I have on random celebrities......don't judge me.

Chelsea Handler



The funniest person on late night tv. She kills Conan, Dave, Jay, and the Jimmy's. I aspire one day to be on the round table. Me, Heather "Longboobs" McDonald a must and either Whitney Cummings (we could battle for who should retain the last name) or Ross the intern or Guy the funny gay.

Charlyne Yi


She is adorable. This picture shows just how adorable she is. I would marry her in a heartbeat. I have been in an Appatow film fest mood lately and her small role on Knocked Up is the funniest part of the movie. See Paper Heart and you will see again why I love her. Also, coming in my next post of funny clips you will see two reasons more why I love her.


Leslie Mann

I have been on an Appatow film movie craze lately with the release of my favorite Appatow film "Funny People" but between "Knocked Up" and "Funny People" it has made me realized that I have a thing for Leslie Mann. Hot right? I know, a little old for me, but she is funny. Way funny.

Ok that is all I have for this list. It is late and I should go to bed. Just thought I would give the blogging world what they want.....another celebrity crush post B-rad style. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Oh Brad.... i hang my head in shame. Chelsea Handler is a vodka junkie and yes she is funny, but she can only read Q cards. (mostly I'm just jealous that she makes my name cooler than I do)

I agree with Charlyne and if you married her I would be visiting you on a daily basis.

Leslie seems cool. But she can only play one role (whiney, crying, older woman who wants to still be in her 20's) and is only cast because he husband loves her. But I love the names of her two girls so I guess I can forgive her.

Missy said...

You forgot Tiger. I guess the relationship is over?

Kelley & Manny said...

Interesting 2010 start up list, love that you added paper heart girl....she is hilarious.