Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi

Hi Nerds,

I got nothing.

I wanted to sit down tonight and write a novel with stories of: fun late nights, draining school work, a job that is less fun with two of my besties going on to much better things, music I am listening to, shows I am watching, movies I would reccomend, dates I have been on, how my dad is my hero, how I want to be a better person, how important doing UNICEF work is to me, how the loss of someone I don't see very much anymore is having more of an impact on me than I thought it would, how I am finally starting to get the LSAT better, about how I miss certain people, how excited I am for my brother, how I want a vacation ASAP, some new goals I have, my belief in the need for healthcare reform, my fears of the future, the size of my muscles, how I want to quit life and follow The Killers on tour, how I have been getting a ton of migrains, wendover fun, and finally how I finally got new windshield wipers.

But I am tired.......and lazy.

B-radley out.

5 comments:

Law School Podcaster said...

Have you seen our new podcast on the LSAT? You will probably find it helpful.

Chelsi Archibald said...

We've missed you! You have so much to contribute and we want to read it!

Anonymous said...

YOU FORGOT TODD!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Err... If this were facebook (it's not), I would "like" this post.
That's cause I heart you!!!

mccall said...

brad, i miss you! what two besties have moved on??? fill me in, dude! loved the random muscles comment thrown in there. you make me laugh.