Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this on Kelly's blog and liked the idea and am lacking for ideas of what to blog about because my life has only consisted of school, work, and then school work and then after hours real work. Lame I know. Here are the rules. Open up the folder with all of your pictures. Open up the fourth folder and post the fourth picture and then tell an accompanying story. Tag you are it if you want to.



This is me of course on the mission. When I got my call to the Southside of Chicago everyone kept saying you better bring a bullet proof vest. Well my mish president was contracted by the gov't to go to Iraq and help teach the new gov't of Iraq how to run a country. This was his vest, and this is a pic I had taken after a zone leader council me and Whiting held. Awesome, I love it. Too bad I couldn't have had it with me all the time. Good thing my muscles could prevent me from getting shot. Ha ha. Tag you are it.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my heck that pictures awesome! You look like a young punk kid! Which isn't much different now....but... Ha ha ha! I think it's funny!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Pure awesome. Now that is a messenger of God!