Friday, October 21, 2011

Its the Jersey Shore..........

Biotch.




In honor of the season finale of the 4th season of the Jersey Shore and at the request of a friend, I am going to post my favorite Snooki quotes of all time. Here they are in their splender.....edited slightly for your benefit and with some explanation when needed. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

- When I woke up I was like what did I do last night? Like what did I do? I f#$%ed up… story of my life.
- Pickles is my thing.



- He’s a really good guy. That’s the kind of guy I need in my life. I think his name is Ron. [it was Russ]
- She gives great advice. [in response to JWOWW saying, "Get some food. Feel better. Drink heavily."]
- Please don’t tell me I have missing teeth!
- I came home when they were putting in the lobsters, i was like yo, are those real? That’s disgusting, I’m a vet tech. Like, I save animals, I don’t kill them.
- I tried to eat but I couldn’t get it in my freakin’ mouth ’cause I’m disabled.
- I’m not trashy, unless I drink too much.
- I’m not pissed off that they put pickles under my bed as a joke, but I’m pissed off that Mike and Pauly wasted two pickles.
- That’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCoolThat’sNotCool.
- Snook gets political: I don’t go tanning tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned.
- Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience.
- My first thought was: I don’t wanna clean this up. My second thought was: I just f*$%ed up dinner. My third thought was: What the f*&k am I gonna eat?
- Me & Jenni are terrified to go come back to the house, we just don’t want to deal with the drama… that WE caused.
- Snooki: I’m not white. JWOWW: What are you? Snooki: Tan.
- What I would love to find is a guido, juicehead with my style who’s not a cheater ’cause I’m not gonna go on Match.com again.
- I can’t read a map because I can’t see. Ron can’t read a map because you know, Ron’s Ron
- Jionni is very conservative sexually. Me I’m the total opposite I don’t give a f*&k what people think about me. I peed my pants in public, I’m still not be embarrassed.



- I look like a pale freak. I feel like Vinny.
- I couldn't even tell you how I felt in that jail cell. It was like a f*%king phenomenon ... I'm not a phenomenon. I'm a train wreck.
- I'm a f**king good person!
- Where's the beach?
- If I want a beer, then I can have a beer. This isn't law school, it's a t-shirt shop.
- Guys are douchebags and I hate them all. They don't know how to treat women, and I feel like this is why the lesbian rate is going up in this country.
- The geography in Italy is beautiful. Vinnie: what do you mean by geography? Snooks: like the landscaping, they have trees and stuff.
- Jesus take the wheel.

1 comments:

Missy said...

I love this! Love love love it!!!! Thank you for honoring my request. These really explain a lot about you! ;)