Friday, December 10, 2010

You are now entering..............

THE FRIEND ZONE

I need to check something with you all. When a girl tells you that you are nice and that you are funny she has removed you from the possible interest pool and placed you in the friend zone. Correct? Like I am two steps away from being told about boy problems and four steps away from hearing stories about forgetting tampons and such, right? Because chicks don't like to date funny and nice boys.

Ahh why must you girls be so........cryptic............for lack of a word that could set the whole blog-o-sphere ablaze with hate comments................but if I did say it, You would probably all fall madly in love with me. There I go again........being nice.

Oh well.......I don't even know why I am spending time thinking about this, I don't really have time for any type of relationship right now, let alone one that has other obstacles that make it harder than just figuring you girls out.

Anyways, advice is welcomed. Sorry I have been bad at posting.........i hope to be better while at break........which is four days away......and then I will be back home!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Dude, I hate to say it, but you need to stop being nice and start being real :) As in a real jerk to her. Girls eat that stuff up.