Thursday, February 11, 2010

Motivation.....

Where are you? I wake up in the morning and just want to go back to sleep. I go to class (sometimes) and play on my phone the entire time. I go to work and go through the motions day dreaming of a much better place. Homework.....still wondering why it is half way through the semester and I really haven't done any. Oops.

Here is what I need to do:
Fill out 20 more law school applications
The TAP Project is not going to run itself
Get a 3.6 this semester so my graduating GPA will definately be over a 3.5
Work out......yeah really bad
Get my tennis on. I am taking a class (again) for the second half of the semester and I want to be the best in the class.
Find cheap health insurance
Clean my apartment
Organize my life
By then probably reclean my apartment.

So I am thinking about posting an ad on craigslist to see if someone will come sprinkle some motivation on my corn flakes every morning......

2 comments:

Kelley & Manny said...

Don't you just wish that sometimes you wer 8 years old still and the only thing you had to worry about was what was going to be on for afternoon cartoons and if you won the prize out of the cereal box....ahhhh wouldn't that be grand.

jrpetho said...

I agree with Kelley!